Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] files in packet traces?

From: "Claire Kapin" <troutslap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 10:34:11 +0000
Hi,

Say you are using Ethereal to look at a previously saved packet trace that among other things shows the transfer of a file (.txt, .jpg, .doc, or whatever) between two computers. Is it possible to get access to this file from within ethereal? Has this file also been saved within the packet trace?

Grateful for help,
Claire

Want to block unwanted pop-ups? Download the free MSN Toolbar now! http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/