Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Regarding 802.1q

From: somasundaram selvaraj <sundar_s82@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 07:31:26 -0800 (PST)
Hi

    I have a windows 2000 pro wih intel pro 1000 MT adapter.
   I am trying to capture the vlan packets and i am not able to capture that. Basically  I have two switches configured for vlan 100 and two trunk ports on both the switch.

   I ve connected a hub to one of the trunk port.one port of the hub is connected to a pc which can read 802.1q information.But etherpeek is not able to capture the vlan packets.

   I am able to ping between the switches.

  Can u assist me in fixing the issue.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!