Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Decoding Kerberos V4 packets

From: Patrick <thinktank89@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:46:55 -0800
While running a check on the Ethereal "use" flags under gentoo linux I
noticed a kerberos option, maybe kerberos needs more optional support
which you need to select on your own?

Definition USE Flags: A flag that turns compatibly of some sort in a
program to bet set to supported or unsupported

Ex: ipv6 is also a USE flag for ethereal under gentoo. GTK+, however,
is not a use flag, but rather a general requirement.