Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ethereal and Win98

From: "E.Kunze" <eb1kunze@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 13:25:11 +0100
Dear group,
whereas I had no difficulty whatsoever in using ethereal
on a Win95b machine, I do not succeed to have it running
on Win 98 (4.10.2222A).

I tried
- eth 0.10.6 (on start up gives page error in
    LIB GLIB-2.0.0.dll at 0167:00549c32)
- eth 0.9.2 (hangs as soon as I start capture)
- eth 0.10.4 (hangs as soon as I start capture).

The PC is a Pentium 1, 200 MHz, with 64 MB Ram.
I'd be thankful for any help.
Best Regards,
Eb