Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] virus in ethereal setup download?

From: Thomas Bennett <bennetttm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 10:03:20 -0500
Dear sirs,

  While I realize that it is possible for antivirus programs can give false positives, I thought I
should notify you of this having not found information on your WEB site about it.  My antivirus
program flags ethereal-setup-0.10.9.exe, that I downloaded from http://www.ethereal.com/distributions/win32,
as having a virus named: W32/Bancos.GL.  This is only since my antivirus, Command Antivirus
from Authentium,  was updated today 03/07/05.  The only info I can find on this is at
www.authentium.com and it only indicates that it can identify that virus.

Thanks,

Thomas Bennett