Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Allianz Cornhill Licensing Information

From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 10:07:35 -0500
anthony.eaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear Sir/ Madame,

I am writing to you from the Allianz Cornhill Insurance I.T. procurement
division. We are currently engaged in updating our software licensing
contact information. As users of the Ethereal Network Analyser it would be
excellent if you could provide us with some contact details for your UK
licensing team. If you could send me the appropriate email address/
telephone number that would be much appreciated. If there are any problems
please do not hesitate to contact me.
Many thanks,

Anthony Eaton

Software Licensing Administrator
Allianz Cornhill Insurance
GHO Guildford UK
anthony.eaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ethereal is free software, which you can use without charge. The site listed below includes a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), which answers your concerns, particularly in questions 1.1 and 1.2. You may also want to read about the GPL, to understand how the licence works.

There are no contract details you worry about.

http://www.ethereal.com/