Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Allianz Cornhill Licensing Information

Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 13:04:33 -0000
Dear Sir/ Madame,

I am writing to you from the Allianz Cornhill Insurance I.T. procurement
division. We are currently engaged in updating our software licensing
contact information. As users of the Ethereal Network Analyser it would be
excellent if you could provide us with some contact details for your UK
licensing team. If you could send me the appropriate email address/
telephone number that would be much appreciated. If there are any problems
please do not hesitate to contact me.
Many thanks,

Anthony Eaton

Software Licensing Administrator
Allianz Cornhill Insurance
GHO Guildford UK
anthony.eaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright in this message and any attachments remains
with us. It is confidential and may be legally privileged.
If this message is not intended for you it must not be read,
copied or used by you or disclosed to anyone else. Please
advise the sender immediately if you have received this
message in error.

Although this message and any attachments are believed
to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect
any computer system into which it is received and opened
it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that
it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
Allianz Cornhill Insurance plc for any loss or damage in
any way arising from its use.

Cornhill Life, Cornhill Direct and Allianz Global Risks
are trading names of Allianz Cornhill Insurance plc.

Petplan and DBI are part of the Allianz Cornhill group of
companies.

Allianz Cornhill Insurance plc, Registered in England
number 84638. Registered Office: 57 Ladymead, Guildford,
Surrey GU1 1DB.

Allianz Cornhill Insurance plc is authorised and regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.