Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Display Filter and Capture Filter

From: "Eric Lam, Fu Wa" <ericlamfuwa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 15:47:07 +0800

Dear all,

I am new to Ethereal (0.10.7). I set up a display filter (mgcp.rsp.rspcode >= 500 and mgcp.rsp.rspcode <= 530 and mgcp.rsp.rspcode != 501 and mgcp.rsp.rspcode != 510). Would anyone teach me how to setup the capture filter so that only the traffic with (mgcp.rsp.rspcode >= 500 and mgcp.rsp.rspcode <= 530 and mgcp.rsp.rspcode != 501 and mgcp.rsp.rspcode != 510) will be captured. Many thanks.

Best Regards,

Eric

*** Important Notice ***

The mailbox "name@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" has been renamed as "name@xxxxxxxxxxx" since January 6, 2003.

This e-mail (including all its attachments) is strictly confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and contains information which is or may be confidential, non-public or legally privileged. Any dissemination or distribution of this message other than to its intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us by e-mail to the sender immediately and delete the original message and all copies thereof from all locations in your computer systems.

Nothing in this e-mail message shall constitute a valid and legally binding agreement unless and until Wharf T&T and the recipient duly execute an agreement. Wharf T&T does not accept liability for any damage which you may sustain as a result of software viruses.