Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] How can I translate Ethereal GUI texts ?

From: Scott Lowrey <slowrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 21:09:03 -0500
Point taken.  I'll rearrange my argument then.  :)

Although I don't know much about the "open source localization business", I'm guessing you're probably not going to make much money from any software product if you have to provide the source as part of the deal.  I know that's not true across the board, but protection of intellectual property is usually critical when the object of the game is to make money.