Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] SMB Trans2 request

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 11:53:37 -0800
Prize Jose wrote:

Many  thanks for the detailed explanation, I looked for ' find, first,
next'. But I don't see any. Please see below the consecutive
request/response.

OK, that's a different request - it's asking for detailed information about a particular file.

Client is Windows XP and server is Novel.

Unfortunately, I'm not at all an expert on Novell's SMB server, so I can't really offer much help on this - perhaps somebody else on the list is more familiar with it and can suggest what the cause of the problem might be.