Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] How can I translate Ethereal GUI texts ?

From: "nadir alkahtani" <free_saudi_live_support@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 19:30:12 +0000

Hi all of you

I have some question and need your help , my questions as following :
1.how Can I translate ethereal to another langauge ?
2.can I use this program in commercial porpose ? if I want to translate all words (like packet , edit , tools , file , and help files and docs ..etc) that appear in program , can I get money behind this done ? I want to bild a site and let costomer to download it with master card , is this legal ?

Try the new Beta version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE!