Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] IP flow reference

From: Richard J Moore <richardj_moore@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 07:16:21 +0000

What's the recommended reference for IP protocol flows? What I'm after is a
compact reference that shows the flow sequences for various n/w activities
(e.g session setup, takedown, port activation etc..).

Suggestions appreciated.
- -
Richard J Moore
IBM Advanced Linux Response Team - Linux Technology Centre
MOBEX: 264807; Mobile (+44) (0)7739-875237
Office: (+44) (0)1962-817072