Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ISDN packet analysis over T-1 ???

From: Jeff Heath <jheath1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:07:54 -0500
I've noticed that there are Q.931 dissectors and I also noticed an ISDN
dissector (though it looks pretty limited).  If I purchase a T-1
interface card could I use ethereal to decode ISDN signalling over a
T-1?

If anyone has ever done this before I would appreciate any tips to get
me started in the right direction (such as what interface card you
purchased and any configuration gotchas).  I'm running ethereal on a
Fedora Core 1 Linux machine.

Thanks,

Jeff