Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] unauthorised stuff out

From: Ray Hamono <qtron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 16:16:43 +1100
please advise me as to exactly how to:
get your appropriate s/w
b) use it
c) use the results to find out why, when I first turn on the pc, info is
being sent out the 'door' to whoever.
I was advised by Iprimus that the slow response to a search was being
caused by this outbound or
uploaded unauthorised traffic.
Iprimus confirmed my ADSL response time as being correct ( 30-40msec)
when pc is off!

   I looked at your site & was confused by all the "download" tab info.
Thanks heaps,
RH.