Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] MSVCRT.DLL illegal operation on Windows 98

From: "Erick Sanz" <esanz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 13:22:49 -0600

	Hi,

	I am having trouble starting ethereal 0.10.8 for
Windows 98 (can not upgrade because of another application
in that system).

	I am getting the following error:

	ETHEREAL caused an invalid page fault in
	module MSVCRT.DLL at 0187:7800272e.

	Not sure what to do from here.  I could not find
answers in Google (a person with the same problem; but no
posted solution).

	Please reply off list, as I am not a member of the
list.

Best regards,
Erick Sanz

This email message has been scanned for viruses.