Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Tethereal question

From: Abhijit Bose <abose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:03:25 -0500 (EST)
Hello,
I am trying to read in a large trace file (10GB) using tethereal
and print a summary of each packet. The following prints pkt number,
relative time, src, dst, protocol and type of data:

$ tethereal -r s100_120320041419_20min.pcap -T text

Is there a way to print additional summary information per pkt through the
command-line tethereal ? e.g. packet length ? I am not sure if this is
something that can be done using the filters..?
Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Abhijit Bose
University of Michigan