Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Holiday Time

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 13:13:44 +1100
Yet another year has passed and Etherel has again prospered.
We have this year got many many voip and telco protocols implemented
as well as digital signature decoding as well as a whole bunch of
other protocols and features.

With the holidays, if there are any slow periods and you find nothing
else to do,
why not write up a small description for a protocol or something else
in our WIKI?
wiki.ethereal.com

It is easy, anyone can do it. You dont have to be a protocol expert to
fill it in, even no matter how incomplete an entry is it is still
better than no entry at all.

I know there are thousands of people reading this, what do you say, if
each one of us writes one new entry in the wiki during the holidays

Let us share our knowledge and see to that 2005 will again be a
prosperous year for
ethereal.
Let each one of us write one new wiki page.

best regards  and merry christmas
   ronnie sahlberg