Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] development information

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 12:02:12 -0800
Benoit ALBERT wrote:

i make a special owner protocol for firm project. so i need to deport my
dissector from a version 0.9.13 to version 0.10.1. so the global link about
the cfile structure is not existant in the directory /epan/dissector in
contrary with previous version in which the dissector were in the same
directory.

so how can i access to the cfile structure which i need in my dissector?

What information do you need from the cfile structure? Everything a dissector *should* need from it should be available without having to access the cfile structure.