Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Beginner in trouble

Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:29:21 -0200
    I have just installed ETHEREAL and I'm getting an error when I launch
it". First it says "REGISTERING DISSECTORS" and after a while the hideous
"This program executed an illegal operation and will be closed... bla bla
bla".
    I am using W-98 and I have downloaded it twice with http and once with
ftp and installed but I keep getting the same, I have already looked for
some FAQ help but it was worthless.
    Does anybody have a clue about what is going on here? Any help will be
appreciated.

    Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas to all.

Horta