Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] IPX Frame Type

From: "Claudio Antonioli" <Claudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:32:28 +1100
All my scans show a frame type of 802.3, although the PCs in the office, as well as the servers, run frame type 802.2.  Do I have a configurational problem or how can I display the correct frame type(s) on the LAN?

Thanks very much

Claudio

Claudio Antonioli
Systemcraft Pty Limited
The Italian Forum
Shops 42 & 43, 23 Norton Street
Leichhardt NSW 2040
Phone: (02) 9564 6168  Fax: (02) 9569 5329 Mobile (0418) 280 334

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information contained in this e-mail (including any enclosed documents)
is intended for the named recipients only.
It may contain confidential information and if you are not an
intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance on it. If you have received a message (or enclosure) not intended
for you please notify us by replying to the original sender and delete the
message and or enclosure from your computer.
Scanned by the NetBox from NetBox Blue