Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] TCP stream analysis graphs

Date: 12 Dec 2004 02:45:07 +0200
I know this must be stupid question, but I've opend every single menu
5 times, read the NEWS file, tried Google,...

Where are the TCP stream analysis graphs?

I've recently upgraded from 0.10.0 to 0.10.7.

They used to be on the analysis menu, but now they are gone. Only
follow TCP stream is left. I don't think the generic IO graphs give
exactly the same functionality (e.g Time-Sequence-graphs)

I'm using W2K and downloaded the binaries. Could it be that 0.10.7 is
built with fewer options enabled than 0.10.0?

Regards,

Uwe