Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Promiscuous mode problems

From: "C.J. Proffitt" <cjpro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 11:53:55 -0500

Hello,

          I have recently upgraded Windows XP pro with service pack 2, and am now unable to see all traffic on my network. HTTP from other machines doesn’t appear at all in the capture. Have you experienced this before? I’ve browsed your FAQ’s and didn’t see anything that addresses this issue.

Thanks for your help,

Chris