Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] OSPF LSA

From: Kraus Blaise <ranrul@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:36:47 +0100 (CET)
Hallo,
I have a network with 4 computers. A windows (windows
2000 )- computer wich run the Ethhereal0.10.7 and
three Linux-computers.  The first, the second
Linux-computer and the windows-computer are connected
through a hub.  The third Linux-computer are connected
with the first and the second Linux-computer. All
Linux-computers run the GNU Tebra Routing demon.  My
problem is that I can only capture Hello packet with
Ethereal. If I remove a link for instance, Ethereal
don't capture LSU (LSA).If somebody know, what I can
do so that Ethereal capture LSU(LSA)-packet,I would be
very happy.

Greeting.

Ranrul

D�couvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos mails !
Cr�ez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com/

Avec Yahoo! faites un don et soutenez le T�l�thon en cliquant sur http://www.telethon.fr/030-Don/10-10_Don.asp