Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal and iSNS

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 07:31:32 +1100
No, it should work fine.

I have just tested the latest version myself and it decodes all my
isns packets just fine.

Have you checked that you do have packets coming/going to tcp port
3205 which is used for isns?
Try the display filter "tcp.port==3205"

Can you verify that the isns protocol is not disabled in
Analyze:/EnabledProtocols

Can you make sure that you do NOT have TCP reassembly enabled in
Edit:/Preferences/Protocols/TCP

If you do have isns traffic in the trace  but Ethereal does not show it, can you
send me a cvapture file that does contain isns and where ethereal
fails to show the packets as isns so i can look at it?