Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal hangs when doing RTP Stream Analysis on the attached f

Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:22:26 +0100

Hello.

The attached file contains 4 packets extracted from a real network capture of a modem connection over RTP.  When I load it into Ethereal, ask to decode it as RTP, and then select  Statistics - Rtp - Steam Analysis in the menus, Ethereal hangs.  I upgraded to the latest on the web site (0.10.7) and still no luck.  In running Ethereal on Win XP SP2.  Anyone know what's going wrong?

Thanks,
Michael.