Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] General Usage Question

From: "Preston, Gabriel" <GPreston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:49:11 -0400
Hello-

We have many users here who use Ethereal on a daily basis on a multitude of
different servers.  Most of the time, these users have several instances of
Ethereal open on their desktop, and this sometimes causes confusion because
the different windows aren't really uniquely identifiable.  Is there a way
to perhaps modify the window's titlebar with a custom tag passed at the
command line so that a user can just glance at the window and know which
instance of Ethereal is which?

Sincerely,

Gabriel D. Preston

Concord EFS