Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Abort connection on port 9201

From: "Olivier Biot" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:25:13 +0200
From: Rodel Francisco

Hi ALL,

Does any knows the reason why I get the abort
connection for the port 9201. Attched here the sample
file.

Hello Rodel,

The capture file you sent seems OK to me. If you see WTP Abort PDUs, take the time to read the abort reason. I do not see any problems here. Sometimes the user aborts a transaction (e.g., by hitting the Back key on their WAP handset), sometimes the WAP Gateway runs out of resources, sometimes the device connects to the WAP Gateway with a previous session ID which no longer exists in the WAP GW.

Best regards,

Olivier