Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] question please from newbie

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 02:06:30 -0300
Hello All...
   I'm brand new to Ethereal and am using it to try to determine what
sort of conversation is going on behind the scenes as my app
attempts to connect to a proxy server. I step through my app in
debug mode of Delphi as it attempts to connect to the proxy, but
nothing comes up in the "Follow TCP Stream" window of Ethereal -
it's totally empty. As far as I know, I am following the proper
procedure of right-clicking on one of the packets involved in the
TCP communication between my app and the proxy, and then
selecting "Follow TCP Stream". Shouldn't the conversation between
my app and the proxy be displayed here?
   No doubt I'm doing something fundamentally wrong ... anyone
have any thoughts?

Thanks!
   Shawn