Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Re: Help with DICOM Decode

From: "Guy Harris" <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:42:32 -0700 (PDT)
Bob Woods said:
> OK I got it to work.  I needed to turn off Analyze TCP sequence Numbers in
> the TCP protocol under preferences.  Thanks for the Help.

That's a bug.  Turning "analyze TCP sequence numbers" on or off shouldn't
affect protocols other than TCP; there's probably a bug in the DICOM
dissector where it assumes that only it would create a "conversation" data
structure for a TCP connection (the TCP sequence number analysis does so
as well).

Could you send us a capture with this problem so that if we fix it we can
test the fix?