Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Can i make a Remote Pcap Connection whit Ethereal 0.10.6

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 13:25:58 -0700
FRANCIS PROVENCHER wrote:
Some one can confirm me if i can make a Remote Pcap connection with
Ethereal 0.10.6?
I know i can make it with Analyzer, but Ethereal 0.10.6  have this
functions?

It *should* work, if you use the rpcap: syntax (and have a version of WinPcap that supports it). If it doesn't work, that's a bug, so you should let us know if it doesn't.