Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Exporting Data to MATLAB

From: Angelo Centonza <Angelo.Centonza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 17:17:10 +0100
Dear All,

I just approached this software and would like to ask you a question.  If I analyse a certain cap file and get a graph for a statistic is there any way of having the numerical values corresponding to the graph?  If these values could be obtained it would than be simple to export the data in MATLAB and analyse it mathematically.

Any help is welcome.

Angelo Centonza