Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Checkpoint - Winpcap problem

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:11:47 -0700
On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 09:56:05AM -0700, Jack Jackson wrote:
> This certainly is a WinPcap problem, not Ethereal.

I think it's even a known problem; I think there's an entry in the
WinPcap FAQ (winpcap.polito.it appears not to be reachable, at least not
from my machine, right now) about problems with VPN software.

That doesn't mean that the *fix* is necessarily known, or even that
there *is* one, unfortunately....