Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Applications in use

From: "Emilio Mazzon" <emm.ia@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 14:27:44 +0400

Please could you provide some advice regarding the use of this tool.  We would like to tie-in network traffic with applications initiating that traffic.  ie: tie-in transport layer activity to the application layer.  FPort for example shows which application is up to what.  Is there some sort of tool or process that can be used or integrated with ethereal to solve this?

Many thanks

Emilio
ADIA
UAE

The contents of this mail are personal opinions of the Author.
ADIA disclaims all responsibility and accepts no liability, whatsoever.