Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] corporate analyze

From: Peter Marquardt <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 02:51:48 +0200
Behzadipour Ali wrote:
*Dear Sirs*

* *

*It seems that with Ethereal we can only analyze the machine which the program has been installed on it. Is there any possibility to perform the task in corporate manner which other machines can be analyzed remotely from a single point?*

If after setting Ethereal to capture in promiscuous mode there is still a significant amount of traffic missing, please see question 5.1 in the Ethereal FAQ:
http://www.ethereal.com/faq.html#q5.1

Please also disable HTML formating for emails which go to a mailinglist like this, they can easily be mistaken for spam.

--Peter Marquardt, dignition media