Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ?BUG? - Failure with less than 256 colors on W2K3 Server with T

From: "Hesse, Ralf (ZKD)" <Ralf.Hesse@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 15:59:38 +0200
Hi cracks,

I just installed the newest version on a fresh installed W2K3-Server.
Installation was successfully. But starting ethereal over a Terminal-Client
session failed with the reason that there would be to less colors.

I was looking for a possibility to change config of the "Remote Desktop" how
it is called by MS. But no chance to increase the number of colors...! Thats
a pitty! - I have now to login with something like PC-Anywhere or Dameware
and thats less comfortable and slower...!

Does anybody has an idea?

Thanks in advance!

ciao Ralf

Ralf Hesse