Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] 0.10.4 hangs if iSCSI/Follow TCP stream

From: Eddy Quicksall <eddyQuicksall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 08:56:02 -0400

I captured an iSCSI session using the iSCSI filter.

I picked one of the PDUs, right clicked and selected Follow TCP Stream.

That looked OK but when I did a left click on one of the lines, it hung then put up the hour glass and never came back.

I'm using XP professional and WinPCAP 3.0. The WinPCAP was already installed because I was upgrading from an earlier Ethereal. I uninstalled (via the control panel) the older Ethereal first. I did not re-boot my system after installing Ethereal (there seemed to be no need since there was no message displayed).

Eddy