Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] 0.10.4 format conversion hang

From: "Ron Norton" <RNorton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 21:16:58 -0700
Title: 0.10.4 format conversion hang

I just installed 0.10.4 on w2k sp3.  Removed 0.10.3 to do that.

Have 682k trace of a tn3270 conversation which contains telnet frames with ebcdic content.  If I do a "follow tcp stream", get the ascii display of the stream, and try to click ebcdic or hex, ethereal hangs, and I have to force end the program.

0.10.3 same file same process is ok.

winpcap 3.0 is in use.

Is this a known?  Am I missing some new config or set up thing I should be doing for 0.10.4?

0.10.4 seems to have some nice changes.

Thanks,
Ron Norton