Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal crashes when selecting statistics , protocol hirea

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:34:33 +0200
Mmh... I'm pretty sure we fixed that bug shortly after 0.10.3 was released.
As 0.10.4 has been released last week, I suggest you give 0.10.4 a try
instead.

Should this still cause crashes, then the root cause is somewhere in a
packet capture you have. In that case it'd be good if you could send us a
small packet capture file with which the error occurs.

Regards,

Olivier