Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Problems running Ethereal with PPP protocol.

From: "toufik akhdari" <akhdari@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 09:28:51 +0000

Hi,

I'm using Ethereal0.10.3 do capture pakects from a PC connected to a GPRS phone, unfortunately when I run Ethereal I got a message that it's not supporting the PPP (point to point protocol), whereas I can see it in the Enabled protocols under Analyse in the main menue, can you help with that issue??

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Toufik.