Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Malformed RTCP packet

From: Frédéric Huet <fhuet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 17:56:19 +0200
Hi,

I have this RTCP sender report sent from my streaming server containing
an SDES packet with two chunks.
It is interpreted as malformed by ethereal and, after looking at the
RFC, I can't figure out why. Nor could I find the appropriate
modification to have it correctly interpreted by ethereal.

Could you help me on that?

Thanks a lot,
-Frederic Huet
Ôò¡ÿÿ™A¢@N8rr^væW4Edý	úÀ¨i³ìCiP¡¦€È%]€¼¯ß;dˆ`øX‚Ê