Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] wifi sniffing

From: Mohamad Badra <badra@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 22:16:33 +0200

Jason wrote:

I have ethereal installed and I can sniff on the wired
network, just not on the wifi network.  I enabled the
wifi protocals and I tried to sniff with the ruleset:
host <ip> or tcp port 80 and some others, but they
just don't seem to work.
Wifi Does not operate above TCP, so try to capture EAP and/or EAPoL protocoles messages.

-Bdr