Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal capturing problems

From: Marian Hanzel <hanzel@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 13:36:04 +0200
Hi all,
I'm using Ethereal for a while im work, but last week I installed it into my home PC. I wanted to capture all packets, but Ethereal shows me the incomming packets only.
Outgoing packets are not captured.
The same version works fine on my LAN in work.

Any idea about what's wrong?

Using:
Win2k Pro
Ethereal - the last one
connected to net through antena (11Mb Wireless PCI card)
all protocols enabled, no filters, no display filters ...
winpcap 3.0

best regards,
Marian