Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] How to use private MIB file in ethereal?

From: Liu Chunfang-CCL083 <ChunfangLiu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 14:37:03 -0500
Title: Message
All,

I'm trying to translate the numeric OID of private MIB to named OID. What I did is:
(1) Add my private MIB file to directory: /snmp/mibs
(2) Add private MIB file name to Edit -> Preferences -> SNMP

But the decoder result did not change after added these.

Can someone tell me how to use private MIB file to translate the OID in ethereal?

Thanks,
Chunfang