Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] PDF User Guide for 0.8.19 on Ethereal website

From: Joseph Tollison <jtolliso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:29:17 -0400
Ethereal users,

The Ethereal website offers a downloadable PDF User's Guide for Ethereal
version 0.8.19.  The current version of the software offered is 0.9.11.

Questions:

1.  Is there a downloadable PDF User's Guide for 0.9.11?  If so, from where
can it be downloaded?
2.  Should I care if there isn't?

Thanks for your assistance.

Joseph Tollison
Information Security Officer
Georgia Department of Community Affairs
Room 315 Telephone (404)679-3160
jtolliso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
note:  there is no "n" in my email address