Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] (no subject)

From: Volker Naegele <Volker.Naegele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:07:47 +0200
Dear all,

I am working in the technical support of Tally, a computer printer
manufacturer. Therefore sometimes it is needed to capture a datastream and
look for the print data only in the first step.

Is there a possibility to extract the print data out of a captured file? It
would be also very helpful to send a marked part of a frame (parts of print
data) to the standard system printer. I am working with Win2000, but other
Windows versions are also available.

I do not found the possibility inside the print menu or the F&Q at the Web.
I tried it by copy command (STRG C) - without any success.

Any help is welcome!

Regards
Volker Nägele

Tally Computerdrucker GmbH