Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] about aodv and udp?

From: Johnny Choque <jchoque@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Apr 2003 14:46:26 +0200
Hello, I am using ethereal 0.9.9 with libpcap 0.7.1, when I try to
filter UDP packet using the following filter:

ip.proto==0x11 or another same

I get as result both UDP and ICMP packets. Why are not ICMP packets
filtered?

In the other hand, when I capture AODV traffic based-on IPv4 and I
disable AODV6 dissector, the ethereal show AODV packets as UDP packets
and, of course, the UDP data is not dissected. What happen with AODV
dissector (not AODV6)?

Johnny