Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] libpcap problem

From: "Roberto" <roberto.dirosa1980@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 15:12:04 +0200
Hi,
i'm making a code that use libpcap and libnet for receive packets from a network card and inject into another network. The problem are that with pcap_dispatch or pcap_loop i receive all packet in and out the interface but i want to know the direction of the packet to select his.
I just try with pcap_compile but it was insufficient.
Can you help me?
Thank you
Roberto.