Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Found "Family Key Logger" in 0.9.11 ...

From: Raymond Wee <raymondwee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:00:19 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Jose,

Thanks for your note. My response below in [ RW : ...
]

--- "Jose J. Cintron" <jcintron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Where did you download it from?

[ RW : It's found in 0.9.7, 0.9.8 and 0.9.11; and
apparently the message pops up for both the installer
and software itself - specifically : ethereal.exe and
uninstall.exe; found NOT only in the downloaded
versions. ]

Which platform?

[ RW : Windows versions ]

> Did you inspect the
> source?

[ RW : Sorry, no. Not that geeky. ;-) Wouldn't know a
"spyware" even if it was "shouting" at me ;-)

My next response is usual : to use / hold on first ?
Esp. since I'm a packet novice and had been a fan of
Ethereal ...

Thanks to all for your responses again and sorry for
the delay.

Cheers and hope to hear your (or anyone's) advice,

Raymond Wee
Singapore ]