Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Supported PT code for RTP Packets

From: "Bates, Curtis" <Curtis.Bates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:20:17 -0600
Title: RE: [Ethereal-users] Supported PT code for RTP Packets

Thanks for the answer, but I am looking for something related more to the codecs.    Here is a small list I found:

PT   Codec
0    PCMU
2    G726-32
3    GSM
4    G723
5    DVI4
6    DVI4
7    LPC
8    PCMA
9    G722
10   L16
11   L16
12   QCELP
14   MPA
15   G728
16   DVI4
17   DVI4
18   G729

But I am seeing other codes and don't know what they match to.  Does anyone have a more complete list?