Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] TCP Checksum Incorrect

From: "Brett Wheeler" <brett.wheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:19:30 +1100
Running Ethereal 0.9.3 on Win 2k with WinPcap 2.3 over a Netware 6.0
Network.

I have been noticing lately there have been quite a few (appx 30%) TCP
packets showing an incorrect checksum.

Checksum: 0x5eed (incorrect, should be 0x89e1)

Could this be a problem with my IP stack or ???
Should I be panicking??

Brett Wheeler
Network Administrator
Daramalan College
Dickson ACT 2602
Australia
Mob (+61) 0417 228 714
email brett.wheelerATdaramalanc.act.edu.au

* Only the good die young, *
* I love my immortality.   *